Intransa is a US corporation with a long history of innovation and technology leadership in the security industry. Intransa underwent a complete brand and technology refresh in 2017 with a new look and feel and the latest Intel, AMD and GPU technology. We develop and deliver infrastructure and services for today’s physical security. Our servers, storage and technology platforms are award-winning and deliver simplicity, reliability and cost savings to the physical security industry.
Our 2500+ worldwide customers are from a wide range of industries including retail and hospitality, police and law enforcement agencies, banking and financial institutions, transportation, healthcare, education and a wide variety of county, state and federal government agencies and departments. We support our customers with a network of certified security dealers, integrators and distributors who deliver complete solutions to physical security needs
What we do
Intransa is the leading innovator of purpose built, affordable and ready-to-run physical security platforms, including the ground-breaking Intransa VideoAppliance family. We certify and pre-load video management software, access control, video analytics, and other physical security applications from industry-leading vendors. This reduces installation cost, risk, complexity, and overall equipment needs, making installation a breeze.
- Intransa features a growing portfolio of award-winning technology, and focuses on infrastructure and services for the unique demands of the physical security industry
- Intransa continues to service over 2,500 physical security customers worldwide
- Intransa offers unmatched, patented monitoring and management capabilities built into our infrastructure platforms, and a powerful portfolio of local and cloud service capabilities
- Intransa products have been honored with a 2012 Govies Government Security Award, Government Security News 2011 Homeland Security Award, a Security Products Magazine 2011 New Product of the Year, and many more
- Intransa offers world-class support 24×7, including both reactive and proactive options built on top of our standard 3 year software & hardware warranty