Intransa provides options to add to Intransa VideoAppliance™, Intransa EnterpriseServer™ and Intransa EnterpriseStorage™ product families as a complete solution to customer physical security project requirements.
Intransa EX900 Expander
- 2U rack mount storage capacity expansion module with dual hot-swap power supplies
- Designed for integration with Intransa VideoAppliance™ VA1020 Server/Storage Appliance and VA1320 Multi-Mode Server/Storage Appliance and Intransa EnterpriseStorage™ ST250 and ST350 storage modules. EX900HA option for use with clustered, high availability ST600 modules
- Fault resilient configuration
Intransa VS30 ViewingStation
- Designed for remote viewing of multiple high definition streams for video surveillance applications
- Equipped with 1 Intel® Quad Core Xeon® E5-1600 series CPU, 8GB RAM, and 500GB disk drive
- Choice of 1 or 2 NVIDIA® Quadro® 600 graphics card with 1GB RAM and 1 DVI & 1 DisplayPort connector
- Maximum resolution 2560 x 1600
- Each graphics card supports 1-2 monitors simultaneously
- Delivers Intransa-tuned Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bt) operating system
Configure an Intransa System
Already an member of the Intransa Certified Channel Partner Program? You can configure a system here, based on either camera/VMS requirements or technical specs, and get a quote back quickly.