At Intransa, we believe storage for surveillance applications should be reliable, scalable and optimized for the unique workloads of video and other physical security needs.
That's why we design and build our Intransa EnterpriseStorage™ family, proven in deployments around the world in thousands of customer installations. Select modular systems for as little as 2TB of recording capacity for a few days of typical storage needs, or scale to 1.7PB of high availability, RAID protected long term, energy saving storage.
Intransa EnterpriseStorage™ leverages the power of our advanced Intransa StorStac™ Storage Area Network (SAN) software, and our patented and patent-pending Video and Data Management & Retention™ (VDMR™) technology.
Intransa Video and Data Management & Retention™ Technology
VDMR™ is designed to optimized storage for the special demands of video surveillance and other physical security applications. Features in Intransa EnterpriseStorage™ ST250, ST350 and ST600 include:
- Video System Administrator (VSA) Console
- Simple to use management GUI interface
- VSA System Center
- Manage one or multiple storage modules, regardless of how many or how large the system requirement, to 1.7PB of capacity as a single platform
- Video Stream Optimization
- Inline defragmentation of video streams and data for improved long term recording & playback, eliminating frame loss
- VSA Agent
- Seamlessly interfaces between server/storage components in single Server/Storage Appliance or mixed Intransa EnterpriseServer™ and EnterpriseStorage™ platforms
Features added to Intransa EnterpriseStorage™ ST600 exclusively include:
- High Availability Clusters
- Deploy High Availability (HA) clusters with up to 12 nodes, each supporting up to 144TB of RAID protected, hot-swap raw storage capacity (~1.7PB)
- Compact, 1U rack mount storage module for entry to midsized physical security project needs
- 2U rack mount storage module for midsized to large scale to midsized physical security project needs
- 2U rack mount storage module to large, demanding physical security project needs, including high availability system requirements
Choice of Modular Server Platforms for Varied Physical Security Need
ST250 EnterpriseStorage™ Storage Module
ST350 EnterpriseStorage™ Storage Module
ST600 EnterpriseStorage™ Storage Module
Configure an Intransa System
Already an member of the Intransa Certified Channel Partner Program? You can configure a system here, based on either camera/VMS requirements or technical specs, and get a quote back quickly.